Type of jewel: brooch
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel. Obvious traces of old repairs at the back.
Country of origin: Although there are not legible or recognizable hallmarks, we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Era: ca. 1850
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Theme: flower branch brooch
Material: Silver (touchstone tested) and 14 carat gold backed
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 34 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: 4,62 cm (1,82 inch) x 3,55 cm (1,40 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 13,10 gram (8,42 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19065-0091
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https ://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Brosche, Era 1850 - Stil Viktorianisch
- 4,62 cm (1,82 inch) x 3,55 cm (1,40 inch)
- 13.1 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren