Earrings made of 18 kt (.750) white gold with 2 brilliant cut diamonds of 0.15 ct. in total with Australian South Sea salt water cultured pearls measuring 11.95 mm with push back clasp, in mint condition
- *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 6.20 g (approx.)
- Earring height: 22.40 mm (approx)
- Maximum earring width: 11.95 mm (approx.)
- Clasp type: Push back
- Clasp material: 18 kt/750 white gold
- Condition: mint condition
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.15 ct
- Total number of diamonds: 2.
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- South Sea pearls (Australian).
- Cultured in salt water
- Cultivation period: 4 years
- Pearl diameter: 11.95 mm (approx.)
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearl quality: good
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl colour: greyish white
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of the authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code
This item may be subject to customs charges
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- Diámetro de la perla 11,95 mm
- 6.2 g
- Wie neu - unbenutzt
- Gewicht Hauptstein (in Karat)